Chuba Akpom Footballer – A Talented Young Striker (10 Facts)
- Chuba Akpom was born on October 5, 1995, in London, England.
- He joined Arsenal at the age of 6 after attracting the interest of West Ham United and Charlton Athletic.
- Akpom debuted to an Arsenal 18 years or younger team in just 15 years.
- The young man signed his first vocational contract with Gunners on October 10, 2012, one day after his 17th birthday.
- Akpom participated in the 2013-2013 Arsenal pre-season Asian tour, scored a goal with the Indonesian team, and then keyed with Vietnam.
- A teenage boy made his debut with Arsenal’s senior team in a match against Sunderland on September 14 and debuted with Olivier Gildo and Capital One Cup in a match against West Bromwich Albion on September 26. Over 60 minutes I was able to turn my penalty into a goal
- Akpom is often played before the age group because of intelligence and maturity.
- Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger praised Akpom for calling him an immeasurable “personality and quality” player.
- Akpom is Nigerian but represents England at U-16, U-17 and U-19 levels.
- Forward has six goals in the past ten appearances of England U19.
Renowned as the forward of the Arsenal Premier League football club in London, England, Akpom was also briefly assigned to Brentford and Coventry City League 1 football club.
From 2002 to 2013, he played for Arsenal’s youth team. During this period, he also played for England’s national football teams U16 and U17.
In 2014, he scored three goals with the England U20 team.
He grew up in Newham, England, as a member of a Nigerian heritage family.
He and Thierry Henry were both Arsenal strikers.
Arsenal’s former young star, Akpom, revitalizes his career in Greece
Former Gunners striker enjoys a new life with the Greek giant PAOK, where he looks back on a memorable 16 years with Gunners. Sixteen years in Arsenal, six consecutive loan periods and subsequent club records are only 23 years old, but many feel that he considers him “long.” However, recognition is not always accurate. Akpom’s Arsenal ended in the summer, and Gunners accepted an offer from the Greek PAOK to offer once-announced Academy products for the usual first-team football. Akpom’s decision to play at Thessaloniki has been c. After the first adaptation period, former England youth strikers scored two goals in 6 league matches and participated in the European League group stage campaign. London was the right decision for its development.
CHUBA AKPOM was a child of Arsenal in an invincible era but is now one of them
After spending 16 years at the club, Akbom left Gunners last summer to join Panner Saronic, winning the Greek double in an undefeated season.
Gunner prepares for the European League final on Wednesday, where he can book a Champions League location. Still, Canning town looks forward to the opportunity to return to Emirates in Europe’s largest tournament.
As 23-year-old Akpom said:
“Now I want to play against Arsenal in the Champions League. That is my dream.”
After the incredible PAOK campaign gave her a historical position in the third qualifying round of the Champions League, Akpom earned the right to dream big.